Parish Nursing is concerned with promoting, facilitating and supporting the whole person. Mind, body and spirit. Parish Nursing functions under six areas:
- Health Educator – CPR/AED and First Aid classes.
- Health Counselor – Discuss and answer health questions, grief support/resources
- Referral Adviser – Public Health, Blood Pressure Clinic, Social Services, and Home Care
- Health Advocate – Through resources and information, help make wise health decisions, like our “Come Walk with Me” program.
- Visitation – Provide Christ centered home and hospital visits upon request.
- Volunteer Coordinator – Flu Shot Clinics, LERT.
Contact Deaconess Christie Hansard BSN, RN at email@example.com for more information